By using our website, you represent and warrant that:
- Agree to our terms and conditions as laid out in these Terms of Service. We strongly encourage you to read these Terms of Service thoroughly before using or continuing use of our services. If you do not agree to any of the terms in these Terms of Service or related policies, then you may not make use of our services.
- You must be at least 18 years old. We don’t knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 18.
- In case, you are using our Services on behalf of a person, company or entity, then you are agreeing to these Terms for that person, company or entity.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Registration and User Account
To access or use the Services, you must register according to our procedures and provide us required information (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process. You warrant that all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You agree to receive our marketing or promotional materials(including but not limited to newsletters, service updates, subscription status). However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- You must keep the access credentials confidential and you may not sell, share, transfer, sublicense or otherwise make the access credentials available to others. You are completely responsible for all activities that occur using your access credentials. You will not misrepresent or mask your identity or your credentials when accessing or using the Services.
Vector Wave has the right to restrict the access to a specific part of service, suspend or permanently terminate a Customer account with or without prior notice, for no reason or for any reason, including but not limited to the breach of any of these Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately and Vector Wave will provide you a refund for unused portions of the service(depending upon your subscription and usage).
If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
The Service or some parts of the Service are available only with a paid Subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (monthly or annually based on your selected plan).
At the end of each period, all Subscription types will automatically renew under the same conditions you agree at time of Purchasing subscription. You will be automatically charged against your payment method(s) at the end of every subscription period until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, plus applicable taxes(if any)
You may cancel Your Subscription renewal either through Your Account settings page or by contacting us.
You will not receive a refund for the fees You already paid for Your current Subscription period and You will be able to access the Service until the end of Your current Subscription period.
You shall provide us with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information.
If automatic billing fails to occur for any reason, we will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Vector Wave, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period.
We will provide You with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give You an opportunity to terminate Your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by us on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of Vector Wave.
Vector Wave may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a Free Trial for a limited period of time.
You may be required to enter Your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If You enter Your billing information when signing up for a Free Trial, You will not be charged by Us until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless You canceled Your Subscription, You will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription You have selected.
At any time and without notice, Vector Wave reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
Right to Post
Our Service allows You to generate and post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness
By generating and posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
We are not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including Vector Wave and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms, refuse or remove this Content. We further reserve the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. We can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content.
As We cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances Vector Wave will be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Vector Wave Tech LLP and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Vector Wave Tech LLP.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Vector Wave Tech LLP.
Vector Wave Tech LLP has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Vector Wave Tech LLP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms of Service may be changed in any way at any time without prior notification. The most recent version of our Terms of Service can be viewed at any time on this webpage. It is the user’s own responsibility to check this page for changes to our terms and change their agreement to said terms accordingly if required. We encourage checking this page regularly for changes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following details.
email us: [email protected]/